5.08.2012

5 OF 30


what are 5 things that make you the most happy right now?

1.  my family.  moving home for the summer has been such an awesome blessing!  i didn't want to at first, but i am so glad i'm here.  my parents support and encourage me in what i'm doing.  i am strengthening my relationship with my sister and brothers. i feel so blessed to have the family that i do.  and i'm so thankful for the knowledge that my family can be forever!

2.  sunshine.  this year has been so sunny and it's made me so happy!  nothing can lift my spirits like the sun can.

3.  my friends.  i have been blessed my whole life with great friends.  now at this point in my life i have friends all over -- from children to missionaries to high school friends to college friends to adults.  every one of my friends has taught me something that i needed to learn.  i love you guys :)   (you know who you are!)

4.  good music.  i LOVE music!  some of my favorites are 80's hits (of course), jon schmidt, some select few modern songs, piano music, and on.  ahhh music is sooo wonderful.  imagine a life without music.. it would be awful.

5.  the gospel of Jesus Christ.  i love my faith.  i know it to be true with all of my heart.  and i also know that it is the one thing in the world that can really bring us true happiness.  i am so thankful for that! :)

No comments: