14 OF 30
describe 5 strengths you have.
i always find it a bit awkward to talk about your strengths. check me out. i think i'm reeeally good at ___. so, with that said, i don't mean to brag on myself at all. AT ALL.
1. piano. i love love LOVE the piano. and i feel like i'm pretty good at it. i know i'm not pro. there are sooo many people better than i am. i'll never be a concert pianist. i'll never be able to play something the first time perfectly. but i love to sit down and just sight read something and have it sound beautiful. it took me a while to get to the point where i actually loved it, but i do and it is something that i will use my entire life.
2. i feel like i have a pretty good grasp on who i am. i'm not going to change who i am according to circumstance. sure, i've changed the past year. but it's been a growing change. i'm becoming who i am supposed to become. i make mistakes like everyone, but i know who i am and where i'm headed.
3. confidence. and this is different than being cocky or stuck up. this is simply that i am not afraid to show who i am. i have confidence in myself and my abilities. i am confident in my testimony of Jesus Christ and this one true Church. i am confident in my relationships with my family and friends. i am confident of where i am going in life.
4. compassion. i don't want to say i'm always perfectly compassionate, but compassion is something that has always come relatively easily for me. i always feel so badly for others when they go through something hard. i shed tears often for the pain of those i love.
5. grammar. it has always come sooooooo easily for me! i know the difference between "you're" and "your" and "there, their, and they're." i know when to use "its" and when to use "it's." it's just something that i've always enjoyed and i think i'm good at it :)
that was as awkward as i thought it would be. ah well, whatever. please know that i only did this post because it was part of that 30 thing.