2 OF 30
describe 5 legitamate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
1. pain. i know, i know, what a silly, stupid thing to be afraid of. and I'm not talking just like dying, burning in a fire, torturous kind of pain. i'm talking like skinned knees and stubbed toes and slivers and blisters and ingrown toenails and broken bones and rug burn and cuts and bruises. i HATE being in pain. the thought of it terrifies me. i can think of many times when i was younger, having my dad literally have to sit on me to get a sliver out of my foot. i'd be screaming my head off like he was killing me. (and after all these years, I wonder what our neighbors thought...) naturally, because of this fear, I am NOT a daredevil. at all.
2. bees. those stupid little fuzzy black and yellow buzzing creatures make me flip out. i do not want to be stung by a bee. i was once, when i was really little, and i hated it. i guess it has to go along with me not liking pain. a bee sting? ouch. not my thing.
3. giving blood. i think i was blessed so that i can't give blood. we lived in england during the mad cow disease breakout (or whatever it was) so they'd prefer if I didn't. which is a-ok with me! it may be selfish. i wholeheartedly admire those who will do it out of the kindness and goodness of their hearts. i just can't do it.
(those are pathetic. they are all pain related. i'm such a baby.)
4. being alone. this is both the fear of being alone for too long, and also of being alone for my whole life. i want to love and be loved. i can't imagine a sadder life than living on your own, no connections to anyone, no friends. i think i would rather die.
5. having my siblings (or anyone i love, for that matter) fall away from the Church. this gospel is such a beautiful, wonderful thing. i have seen too many good people fall away and too many broken hearts. it would be the hardest thing for me to handle, watching someone i love so much deny the happiness that i know they could have. i know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and that Heavenly Father lives and loves me. i want everyone to know that!