3.19.2012

BFFs


the best friend a girl could ask for.  

jewels, you've been with me through the thick and the thin. 
we've seen each other's highs and lows. 

when i don't want to talk to anyone else, i talk to you.  

you make me laugh, cry, roll my eyes, love my life, count my blessings, remember good memories, and strengthen my testimony.  

we're at byu together now.  

we don't get to see each other every day, but you know what i love?  we're still best friends.  still there for each other, no matter what.  still sharing our secrets and our deepest fears.  still chatting about boys and grades and drama and church and classes and everything.   

we have come a long way in the past little while.  we've grown up a lot.  

thanks for being a loyal best friend.  thanks for putting up with me through it all.  

thanks for making me feel better when i'm down.  thanks for everything.  best friends for life! 

i love you, sister!  always will!  :)  

3 comments:

Julia said...

Oh my make me cry a little why don't you???!!!!! Seriously this just made my week Shay! I can't believe you put that nast pic from senior party on here though hahahahahaha we were super ugly!!!! You are one of my most favorite people in the entire world! Love you tons Sis! <3

Julia said...

p.s. i like your new blog design a lot! :)

kara said...

Cute! You guys LOOK like sisters. :)