9.04.2012

THE LIGHT UNTO MY PATH


tonight i was sitting in the library, doing my marriage and family homework before class tomorrow.  i was reading all of these great quotes by prophets and apostles and basically on a spiritual high.  then i read these words:

"thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."  (psalms 119:105)

so then i went to you tube and searched that scripture, and this song popped up.  i've heard it sung before, and it never fails to bring tears to my eyes.  this time was not an exception.


i was just hit so hard that this gospel is true.  the Lord is there for us.  He is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.  He is showing me the way to go and i am so grateful for that.  even though i sometimes feel lost, i know that is not the case.

"when i feel afraid, and think i've lost my way, still you're there right beside me.  nothing will i fear, as long as you are near.  please be near me to the end." 

and this is yet another reason byu is so amazing.  feeling the spirit while i do my homework.  i love this university so much!

No comments: