1.23.2012

#1 GUY


there's a guy in my life right now that's pretty great.  he's an amazing example to me.  every single time i talk to him, i am in awe of just how awesome he is.  he's funny, kind, inspirational, sarcastic, a huge dork, and an incredible friend.  he is respectful of everyone.  he is a hard worker.  he tries to do his best at everything in life.  he is easy to talk to and fun to be around.  i wish everyone had a guy like him.

but the best thing about this guy is his spirit.

he is a spiritual giant.  i listen to what he has to say and am completely amazed by his wisdom, his testimony, and his humility.  he is so forgiving.  whenever we fight, i know that he will apologize and make things right between us again.

i know he loves me and wants the best for me.  i hope i marry someone a lot like him.

dad -- you're my #1 guy.  i sure love you!

2 comments:

Travis Wilcox said...

Wow! I wasn't expecting that. Thanks for the nice post. I love you, too! I hope I can live up to all the things you said. :)

Taylor Psalto said...

So... I just cried! haha this is sweet Shay!