8.07.2012

THE WORLD IS LOOKING UP


i'm on top of the world, ay
i'm on top of the world, ay
waiting on this for a while now
paying my dues to the dirt
i've been waiting to smile, ay
been holding it in for a while, ay
take it with me if i can
been dreaming of this since a child
i'm on top of the world

life is so good right now.  i don't think i've been this happy in a long time!  i've said this before, but i'll say it again and again and again.  the Lord gives me what i need exactly when i need it.  not before, not after.

i am immensely grateful for that.

i have the best people in my life.  the best friends, the best family, the best role models, the best examples.  i'm in a good place.  i have a wonderful job with fun coworkers that i really like.  i'm living at home with my amazing family and i get to talk to those i love whenever i want.

what could be better?  honestly?
not much.  i'm on top of the world.  

No comments: