finals! they're upon me!
i figured that i needed a quick break from studying, and so instead of killing myself, or getting on facebook (where i would most likely spend an hour), or making myself food (i just had lunch at 2:00), or reading a book (where i would probably get so into it, i wouldn't study for the rest of the week), or taking a nap (where i would be asleep until 7:00 tonight). . .
i am going to write a blog post.
everyone always told me what a terror finals week is. five tests in one week? any sane person will go insane by the end of the week. and i see myself on that path now.
just today, i have wanted to:
- tear my hair out
- go home
- throw up
- never read anything about american history EVER again
- never see another rock, volcano, or tectonic plate boundary as long as i live
- never write another paper
- never visit another art museum
- burn all my textbooks
- never carry a backpack around again (my shoulders are KILLING me!)
- never take another test
- drop out of college
- set up a tent in the library
- at least set up a bed in the library (some of these benches are SO uncomfortable)
- hire a massage therapist to follow me wherever i go and give me massages on demand
- call everyone i know that went to college and ask them how in the world they survived finals week multiple times
you know what? i think maybe i am going insane. . .