12.06.2012

BYE MORGAN!


i know morgan still has 13 days before she enters the MTC... but with finals next week and christmas and her leaving and everything i wanted to make sure to write a blog post so she could read it. {also, prepare for a photo dump.}

morgie poo, this one's for you.

roommates.  when i first met morgan, she was quiet and reserved.  she was super easy to talk to, but spent a lot of time at the library and a lot of time in her own room.  i remember the first night of college, we went back to our apartment and she sat on my bed while i unpacked and we talked allllll about boys. {sorry, you probably thought i was crazy! hehe}  i remember thinking that she was soo nice and the easiest person to talk to of my life! i was glad we were roommates :) but i didn't know how this girl would change my life and become one of my best friends!




time went on, and i didn't feel as close to morgan as i did my other roommates.  i loved her, but she was at school a LOT and i didn't feel like i knew her very well.  but time fixed that! soon, morgie was staying up late chatting with us.  she opened up and told us more about her life, her boys, her fears, her family, her dreams, her past, and her future.  and morgan is probably one of the funniest people i know. we laughed... a lot!! 











best friends. roommates quickly turned best friends.  all our time together, laughing, crying, snuggling, wrestling, eating, dancing, shopping, running, sleeping, and much much more bonded us.  we've become sisters.  morgan has taught me so much about how to live life right.





this is morgan -- herself no matter who is around. herself no matter the circumstance.  and she is a beautiful, funny, fun-loving, smart, hard working, spiritual, wonderful person that i look up to SO much.  i have learned so much from morgan and someday hope to be a little bit more like her.
























morgan, thanks for always being there for me.  for always having my back and listening to whatever i want to talk about -- honestly, you're probably the best listener i know.  thank you for being understanding, for pushing me to be better in ways you probably won't ever know.  thank you for being in the temple with me and sharing my most special day -- it meant sooo much that you were there.  you're such a good friend.  a tighter, better group of friends than us 4 is absolutely impossible.  you, me, haley, and melina will always be friends.  i know it.  i miss you so much already that my heart is breaking, but you'll be the best sister missionary in chile.  you are such an example to so many!

now get out there and shine! 

i love you!! xoxo

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Gah. I love both of you.

Morgan said...

Oh my word. No one has ever said so many nice things about me!! I LOVE YOU! Seriously, I can't get over how sweet this is. I feel so loved!

Anonymous said...

MORGAN!!! Don't leave us!!! What in the world am I going to do without you guys for a year and a half!? I love you so much, Morg and I just want to say "ditto!!!" to everything Shay said! You are absolutely amazing and I love you so much : )

Julia said...

13 days?!?! What the heck?????? AHHHHH Morg don't leave yet!!! You are going to be such a great missionary, good luck on the next 1 1/2!!! I will miss you lots, love ya!